The BAB Associates, LLC Value Proposition
Our vision is to be the most effective Public Relations firm for our clients, tailoring programs to meet the unique business goals and objectives of our trusted clients. While many firms seek visibility for themselves, we believe in promoting our clients, not self-promotion like many large firms.
The bottom line is in achieving stated goals and objectives in a measured way to help our clients raise their profile and achieve market presence or “top of mind” awareness among targeted constituencies.
We work with great efficiency to deliver on expectations and position our clients as media resources for immediate and future news and feature coverage in the most positive light.
We also provide clients with a “value added” approach by helping them build their business through proactive communications. We often generate new business opportunities or “leads” for our clients that yield new revenues and business relationships. In addition, we do not assign “teams” to projects to enhance billings over the client’s interest like many large firms. There is no greater waste than writing and reviewing countless multiple drafts of a document before submitting to the client for review. We strive to get it right the first time.
- Each Public Relations or Fundraising Program is custom tailored to a client’s needs – no cookie-cutter solutions.
- Highly experienced personnel are assigned who have a superior work ethic and a can-do attitude and ability to achieve good results and budget sensitivity.
- We are easy to work with and responsive by being proactive in anticipating client needs and offering multiple options.
- Our firm is sensitive to your time and executive commitments – we work according to your schedule as much as practical.
- Effective results – we get the job done.
Collaboration With Clients
Our client relationships are best described as “collaborative alliances.” We work in close cooperation with our clients to understand their goals and objectives, offer potential solutions based on extensive experience and execute the program with close communication throughout the program.
We eliminate a great deal of the “learning curve” by working in industries where we understand the business and have established contacts. PR programs can become expensive – especially with larger firms – when the “team” is learning on the job and on the client’s money. We adjust our working style to conform to your preferences and corporate culture.